DUX Duxling D-300S Yacht Tender:
Inflatable boats of the past are slowly being replaced by the Inflatable Catamaran design.. These Tunnel Hull inflatable boats are incredibly stable, offer more room, use less fuel, and can be towed or easily stowed. Take a look at the DUX Inflatable Boat line and find the size and design that meets your needs. MADE IN THE USA.
What Makes the Catamaran design better? It is not just the modern look, but also the Stability, the Aluminum transom, the dry storage compartment (Optional), more floor space, increased fuel efficiency.
Give us a call or send us an email and we will recommend and build to your water application.
Model D-300S is built with plenty of know-how and the highest quality true UV A/B resistant, 32 oz. airtight inflatable boat fabric.
If you are in the market for a first or replacement Dinghy / Yacht Tender, be sure to look closely at the DUX inflatable boat line and the D-300S a.k.a, the Duxling, before making your decision to purchase the outdated traditional inflatable boats of the past.
- Two-piece PVC flooring, ½ inch. (Optional StarBoard Flooring is available).
- Double Sponson inflation design with armor like protection on the bottom of each hull, bow to stern.
- Four air chambers in all.
- Aluminum closed transom.
- Fiberglass wing.
- Length: 9’ 8”.
- Beam: 5′ 8 ”.
- Tube Diameter: 21.70”.
- 32 OZ Airtight inflatable Boat fabric.
- Dry Weight: 98 lbs. with StarBoard deck: 126 lbs.
- Max Persons: 4.
- Max Capacity or Load: 1185.
- Air Chambers: 4 plus wing.
- Engine Shaft Length: 15” or 20″.
- Max Hp: electric trolling motor or gas engine up to 15 Hp.
Price: $3,285.00 + Shipping
Add an Oar Kit for $225.00 at time of order
For more information call: (989) 244-6154 or (517) 505-0700 (after hours or holidays)
Or email: email@example.com