DUX SRD-550 Rescue Boat
The DUX SRD-550 Rescue Boat has an inflatable sponson (hijacker) attached on the bottom of each of the main sponsons for fast planning and low friction to achieve rail like turning and unmatched fuel efficiency, speed and stability. The specifications and design are proprietary and have yet to be matched by nearly all watercraft in most water conditions, especially rough and or shallow water.
Want more info. OR want to order this product. Contact us
The DUX Inflatable, Model SRD-550, is a Catamaran designed inflatable with TRUE TUNNEL boat technology. Features include more floor space, maximum stability, unmatched speeds, and extreme rough water handling capabilities. This is done through constant R&D, testing, and religious dedication to the watersports industry. Hydrodynamics and Aerodynamics need to be understood correctly and always respected. There are literally thousands of physics laws and each serves a purpose. These laws are not be left to those that are in this business for money purpose’s only! You must care about the safety of the end user!
- Three piece composite flooring, ½ inch.
- Double sponson inflation design.
- Six air chambers in all.
- Wash Thru / Aluminum transom with a lifetime (15 yrs) warranty.
- Fiberglass wing.
- Transom to Sponson, Turnbuckle Supports.
- Length: 17’ 6 ”
- Beam: 8′ 2”
- Tube Diameter: 26.30 stretched
- Choice of E-1055 or TPU Inflatable Material. (Price difference is substantial, ask for details)
- Material Weight: Two choices, 32oz airtight PVC or TPU; call for price differences.
- Dry Weight: 345 lbs. no motor, no passengers.
- Max Persons: 12
- Max Capacity or Load: 4280 lbs.
- Air Chambers: 6 plus wing
- Engine Shaft Length: 20” – 25″
- Hp 40 to 150 hp